Although you have the benefit of can-do Mars transiting
your sign for the first half of 2010 and lucky Jupiter
focussing on your finances and business arrangements
you still need to find permanent solutions to long,
drawn-out financial problems. April’s Saturn-Uranus
opposition heralds a period of harsh words, hard bargaining
and the chance to make constructive changes. Someone
you meet in early May could turn out to be more than
a friend, but with independent Uranus embarking on a
seven-year transit of the most freewheeling sector of
your chart you must be prepared to go it alone. If your
ideas fail to win over certain people, your actions
IF IT GETS TOUGH
- Don't be too proud to accept offers of help. You are owed a few favours.
- Be prepared to take on a supporting role: there is no shame in playing second fiddle to a maestro.
- Review your priorities. Living well may be a badge of success but only if you can afford it.
THE GOOD NEWS
- Uranus in Aries will broaden your mind and bring out the free thinker in you.
- With adrenalin-boosting Mars in your sign until June you will make light of your workload and still have energy for fun.
- A windfall of some kind is likely in September when lucky Jupiter unites with Uranus, planet of surprises.
WATCH OUT FOR….
- Your bossy side: let others make their own decisions, and their own mistakes.
- Overspending. Extravagant Jupiter could lead you badly astray.
- Machiavellian dealings on the part of a colleague or business associate in early February. Be ruthless if necessary.
FOR YOUR EXTENDED FORECAST FOR 2010 CALL: 0906 651 3374
Calls in the UK cost 60p a minute. Some
non-BT network providers do not provide the facilities
to connect to this service or may charge a premium rate.
Please contract your local network
operator in case of difficulties.